8200 Perry Hall BlvdGet Directions
Baltimore, Maryland 21236-4901
SundayClick here for holiday hours
Upcoming Sales & Events
Help Littman Jewelers Feed the Hungry
12/14/2013 - 12/14/2013
30% Off at DebAll Sales
12/11/2013 - 12/17/2013
Sounds of the Season
Join us for the 2013 Holiday Concert Series at White Marsh Mall!
This holiday, music groups from our community will perform some of your favorite "Sounds of the Season" to get you in the holiday spirit.
Schedule of Performances:
- Friday, November 29 at 12:00 Noon: Open
- Friday, November 29 at 6:00 PM: God's Little Angels Dancing Dolls
- Monday, December 2 at 12:00 Noon: Open
- Tuesday, December 3 at 12:00 Noon: Open
- Wednesday, December 4 at 12:00 Noon: Open
- Thursday, December 5 at 12:00 Noon: Open
- Friday, December 6 at 12:00 Noon: Open
- Friday, December 6 at 6:00 PM: Rock City Church
- Monday, December 9 at 12:00 Noon: Bakerfield Elementary School
- Tuesday, December 10 at 12:00 Noon: Roye-Williams Elementary Chorus
- Wednesday, December 11 at 12:00 Noon: Magnolia Middle School 7th Grade Chorus
- Thursday, December 12 at 12:00 Noon: Redeemer Classical Christian School
- Thursday, December 12 at 6:00 PM: Open Bible Christian Academy Handbell Choir
- Friday, December 13 at 12:00 Noon: Milford Mill Academy Choir
- Friday, December 13 at 6:00 PM: Perry Hall High School Girls' Dance Team
- Monday, December 16 at 12:00 Noon: The Catholic High School of Baltimore Concert Choir
- Tuesday, December 17 at 12:00 Noon: Seneca Elementary 5th Grade Chorus
- Wednesday, December 18 at 12:00 Noon: Chapel Hill Elementary Vocal Music
- Thursday, December 19 at 12:00 Noon: Pine Grove Middle Honors Orchestra
- Thursday, December 19 at 6:00 PM: Dance Connection, Inc.
- Friday, December 20 at 12:00 Noon: Loch Raven Academy 7th & 8th Grade Strings
- Friday, December 20 at 6:00 PM: Joppa View Elementary Bucket Band
If your school group, church choir or other performance-based group would like to perform during Sounds of the Season on any of the above open dates, please contact email@example.com for more information.
Please note the following
- Performances should be holiday-themed and last approximately 30 minutes.
- White Marsh Mall will provide a space for your performance; however, we are unable to provide risers and/or staging.
- A sound system is available for your use, but providing your own sound system is preferred.
- The series offers free performances. No donations or fees are available.
- Promotional materials cannot be physically distributed by an individual; however, you are permitted to bring one six-foot, skirted table to display informative literature and fliers. Merchandise or ticket sales are not permitted, nor are donation drives.